Friday, November 18, 2011

If You Like...

I promised myself with one of those dreaded January 1 resolutions that I was going to start two websites this year.  One was to be for my graphic design work...a sort of portfolio/resume site.  The other was to be for fun - goofy things I just want to share and write about.  In case you're a few clowns short of a circus, allow me to inform you; this blog site is the latter.  When I decided in my mind I wanted to do this, I didn't think of doing a blog page.  However, really what I wanted to do was create a place where I journal things that I find interesting or amusing.  For those that don't know me, this is going to include fine arts, bicycles, music, cars, food, cigars, coffee...and probably a few other arbitrary subjects.  We won't be doing a lot of religion or politics here...those subjects get people riled up too easily, and I want to keep this lighthearted.  I can't promise a fun ride for you - but it will be for me.  Join me if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment